Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating the Portal or our functions, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide information, products and services to you including web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships for business, marketing, and related purposes;
- peer reviewers and committee members for the purpose of assessing your applications;
- an organisation that you have given consent for us to supply the information to;
- an organisation that you would reasonably expect us to supply the information to for a purpose that is related to the primary purpose of collection (for sensitive personal information, this secondary purpose must be directly related to the primary purpose);
- other Government agencies for the purposes of compliance breaches, investigations, legal actions and insurance claims;
- law enforcement bodies, agencies and authorities regarding infringement notices;
- our Minister, Parliamentary Secretary and portfolio agencies for the purposes of administering portfolio programs and functions; and/or
We may disclose personal information to third party suppliers and service providers, researchers and governments located overseas for the purposes listed above. This may include disclosure to:
- peer reviewers anywhere in the world where the appropriate scientific expertise exists; and
- overseas recipients if we believe the disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for our enforcement related functions and the recipient is a body that performs functions, or exercises powers, that are similar to those performed or exercised by an Canadian enforcement body.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
If you have any queries about privacy, please contact the The Edu Network.